DPI-8UMulti Channel Temperature Data Logger
Temperature data logger with Panel mounting facility
- Design: 8-Bit High End Microcontroller With 16 Bit ADC.
- Supply: 90-250 VAC.
- Display: 4 X 4 Seven Segment red Led Display.
- Upper Display: Upper Display Shows Process Temperature.
- Lower Display: Lower Display Shows Ch. No. or RTC.
- Input: As per requirement
- Input Channel: Maximum 16 Channels
- Temperature Range: As per requirement.
- Accuracy: +/- 1 Count.
- Calibration: Fully digital calibrated through the front keyboard.
- Calibration Certificate: In House calibration Certificate Provided.
- RTC: Inbuilt Real Time Clock Calendar with Lithium Battery (RTC Backup Min 10 years).
- Data Logging: Data Logging Through USB PEN DRIVE with Settable LOG INTERVAL.
- Alarm Relay: Optional 2 Alarm relays (NO-C-NC Contacts 2A@250VAC) user settable as High or low.
- Memory: Depends on USB PEN DRIVE Capacity (2GB Pen Drive = > 1month)
- Size: 96mm X 96mm X 110mm (H X W X D)
- Panel Cut out Size: 92mm X 92mm·
- Enclosure: ABS Plastic Panel Mounting with IP65 Front.
This Indicator Comes with a USB Host Port. User Can Connect USB PEN DRIVE to USB Port, Data Will Be Logged in To USB Pen Drive with Regular Interval (Settable 1 To 99 minutes). Every Day and
Every Inserting of Pen Drive, New .TXT File Will Be Created and Save In Pen Drive with Current Date and Time in File Name.
(File Name Example: DDMMHHMM.Txt).
.TXT File Is Directly Accessible with EXCEL in Tabular Format
No Need of Extra PC Software